Why do you need a website??
Today, a website is more than an organizations brochure on the internet. It is more than a marketing tool for an organization. We are moving into dynamic websites that also couple as management and collaboration tools for organizations.
Websites serve as a link to company employees in the field to access information and sales materials online wherever they are. We therefore seek to provide our clients with much more than a conventional website.
- Online Project Management Systems
- Customer Relationship Management tools online
- Ticket support systems, Online accounting
- systems, online directories
- calendars, members only sections, shopping charts, blogs
What do you need?
To get a website you will need the following
- A domain name which is your address on the web e.g www.yourcompany.com. Domain names are renewed annually.
- A hosting space. This is where your website files, your emails and your online applications are stored on the internet. Hosting services are also paid for annually.
- Web design services to build a custom website suited for your business activities to help you achieve more and reach the global market